Cap Size: Average Size
Wigs Length: Medium – 26 inches
Material Grade: High Temperature Fiber
Items per Package: 1 Piece Only
- Reversed the wig cap, check there’s no knotted part, gently separating it.
- Fill up water into the basin, add in shampoo.
- Stir the shampoo gently and evenly.
- Immerse the wig into the water for 10 minutes, press gently, do not rub the wig to avoid losses of strand. Drain out the dirty water.
- Rinse the wig several time with clean water until it’s clean from shampoo.
- Remove from water from the wig by pressing it gently and squeeze any excess water out.
- Flat it on a towel, gently pat by hand letting the towel absorb any moisture.
- Air dry it.